- The chimney cap is a very effective way to stop sparks from escaping by the chimney;
- It enhances the appearance of the fireplace ;
- Available in 2 sizes for the appropriate model fireplace :
- 8¼" x 5¾" : for the fireplace #120
- 8¼" x 8¼" : for the fireplace #125, #130-3, #200-1D, #200-1G, #200-2 et #300-2D ;
- It is available for all fireplaces with the exception of the fireplace #115 ;
- Modular design easy to assemble thanks to its provided plan * ;
- Made of 5 laser cut and perforated robust steel panels* ;
- Possibility to replace panels individually* ;
- Covered with high temperature paint for an improved life expectancy ;
- Weight: 8 lbs and 9 lbs.
Providing you additional protection to control sparks, a cap is an optional spark catcher that is added on top of fireplaces with a chimney. In addition to its security role, it will add a certain cachet to your outdoor fireplace.
New for 2020:
The chimney cap for #120 has been newly redesigned according to the modular concept.