- This enamelled cast iron grill is used for cooking on charcoal on outdoor fireplace #115 and #120 models*;
- (on these fireplaces with chimney, it must be only used with its corresponding Charcoal holder (coalman));
- Cast iron accumulates heat and will mark your food like the best steakhouses;
- Covered with porcelain enamel to prevent appearance of rust;
- Easy to maintain;
- Dimensions : 12" x 25½";
- Thickness: ½" (full);
- Weight: 21 lbs.
* Looking for a bigger steak grill? Consider the 18" x 26" Enameled Cast Iron Steak Grill which fits Picnic, Picnic with back, #125, #200-1D, #200-1G, #200-2 and #300-2D outdoor fireplaces.