- The enameled cast iron grill it is used for cooking on charcoal on each fireplace’s models.*
- Covered with porcelain’s enamel to prevent appearance of rust ;
- On fireplaces with chimney, it must be only used with its corresponding coalman ;
- On the Picnic model it can be used either with or without coalman (on wood burning fire or on charcoal) ;
- Available in 2 dimensions, for the right model of fireplace ;
- -12" x 25½" (#115 and #120 fireplaces)
- 18" x 25½" (#125, #200-1D, #200-1G, #200-2, #300-2D, Picnic, Picnic with back)
- Thickness: ½" ;
- Weight: 21 and 25 lbs.
Enameled cast iron grill
The enameled cast iron grill is used for cooking on charcoal on each outdoor fireplace’s models.* This very popular accessory will make you rediscover the pleasure of cooking outside and this, thanks to your outdoor fireplace.