- The enamelled cast iron grill is used for cooking on charcoal on each outdoor fireplace models*;
- On fireplaces with chimney, it must be only used with its corresponding charcoal holder (coalman);
- On the Picnic models it can be used either with or without coalman (on wood burning fire or on charcoal);
- Cast iron accumulates heat and will mark your food like the best steakhouses;
- Covered with porcelain enamel to prevent appearance of rust;
- Easy to maintain;
- Available in 2 dimensions, for the right model of fireplace:
- 12" x 25½" (for fireplaces #115 and #120);
- 18" x 25½" (for fireplaces #125, #200-1D, #200-1G, #200-2, #300-2D, Picnic, Picnic with back);
- Thickness: ½" (full);
- Weight: 21 and 25 lbs.
*Do not fit on #130-3 model as it was not designed for cooking.