- The set of slide (or rails) is used to support the cast iron plate or steel plate, on an outdoor fireplace with chimney, by each of its sides on all its length; this is safer;
- Very useful because of the weight of the plates;
- Help as well to keep the enamel on the cast iron for a longer period of time by preventing it to lay on concrete blocks which are rougher;
- Help, when handling the plate, to prevent the plate from falling inside the fireplace;
- Come in pack of 2.
There are 3 models of slides :
- Slides for fireplaces #115 and #120 (11");
- Slides for fireplaces #125, #200’s series (16½");
- Slides for fireplace #300-2D (20").
Note: The slides are mandatory on the #300-2D model to hold the plate in place. (They are settled permanently during in the assembly of that fireplace). The slides are highly suggested on every other model with a chimney which need a plate. (#115, #120, #125 and #200’s series).