- Outdoor fireplace conceived especially for simultaneously cooking and making fire ;
(The RIGHT side's independent barbecue on charcoal is always ready to be used)
- Has 1 left side's box for wood with practical shelf;
- Easily assembles on a provided base;
- Deep hearth (26½" inside);
- Get, with its depth, more space for cooking, on the largest plate / steak grill;
- Chimney of stone of 40" for protection against smoke and sparks;
- A little spark catcher is always provided to place at the last row of the chimney;
- Outside dimensions of the stone: Width: 106" / Height: 65" / Depth: 42";
- Weight: 3400 lbs;
Mandatory’s accessories (to be fully in working order) :
- Enamelled cast iron plate OR Painted steel plate (18" x 26") ;
- Slides for fireplace #300-2D*;
- Enamelled cast iron grill (18" x 25½") OR Stainless steel steak grill (18" x 25½) ;
- Charcoal holder for #300-2D.
* Are mandatory to support the cast iron plate and are installed permanently in the fireplace.